Yes, but you must have previously downloaded the video to your iPad. Downloading episodes will require an active Internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use NBCUView?
- Which browsers can I use to watch on my Mac or PC?
- Will you be adding new episodes?
- Can I resume playing an episode were I left off?
- Can I watch videos when I’m not connected to the Internet?
- Is there a quick way to find a particular title?
- My video is buffering a lot, is there anything I can do?
- Changing the video quality on Web player
- The audio plays, but the video is black, the video is slow to load, or the display looks fuzzy.
- What is "My Favorites"?