Yes, but you must have previously downloaded the video to your iPad. Downloading episodes will require an active Internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Submit a Playback Log from Web Viewer
- Where can I use NBCUView?
- Which browsers can I use to watch on my Mac or PC?
- Will you be adding new episodes?
- Can I resume playing an episode were I left off?
- Can I watch videos when I’m not connected to the Internet?
- Is there a quick way to find a particular title?
- Why do I always have to press play when watching a video in Firefox?
- My video is buffering a lot, is there anything I can do?
- Changing the video quality on Web player