If you are having buffering issues during playback using NBCUView on your mobile device, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Change Video Quality
During video playback:
- Tap on the Video Quality option on the bottom left of the video player.
- Select a Video Quality that has the best results.
If changing the video quality does not work, please submit a Log to Support so that they can revaluate your streaming performance issue.
To do this, you need to exit our web environment, submit the log and re-enter our web environment.
- Click on the top-right Settings gear
- Long-click, again, on the Settings gear until you see Exit Applicaiton
- Click on Exit Application
- Go to Settings in the bottom-right
- Tap More
- Tap Log
- Tap the Share icon in the top-right corner
- Let our support team know you sent the logs by submitting a request. Please note the network, show, and episode you were having issues with.