You can download content for offline viewing using the NBCUView iPhone/iPad app. Just do the following after logging in:
- Tap on the episode/film that you would like to download
- Tap the download icon in the bottom right of the card
The content will then start downloading, as indicated by the circular progress bar surrounding an X. You can press the X if you wish to cancel the download.
Once the download is complete, the X will turn into a checkmark, indicating that the download has completed.
To access all of your downloads, click on MY CONTENT at the top of the page and then DOWNLOADS.
Your downloaded content now appears in Downloads.
To ensure uninterrupted downloading, make sure you do the following:
- Keep the app running in the foreground (this prevents your device from auto-locking, which pauses downloads)
- Connect to a WIFI network
- Plug in your device or make sure you have enough battery